Yes, people fail most of the times.
Failure is a part of your journey to success.
Failure is normal.
Glorifying failure is NOT okay.
It’s not okay to share your failures and console yourself by saying:
“I failed, but am proud to have reached so far…”
“I failed, but I learnt…”
“It’s okay to fail…”
It’s not okay because:
1. Glorifying your failure makes you comfortable with failing
– Accepting failure is good, but being okay with it is not.
2. Glorifying your failure makes you defensive
– Yes, not everything can be controlled; but not everything is out of your control either.
3. Glorifying your failure makes you feel accomplished without winning
– If you are proud of your failures, why would you want to chase success?
So, accept your failures. Be proud of your successes.
And stop glorifying failure.
How do you deal with failure? Comment!
Let’s not glorify failure. Accept a defeat as it is: a defeat.
Don’t try to transform it in “experience”. It may be an experience IF you swallow your ego and say to yourself: “I lost”
If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – never lie to yourself.
~ Paulo Coelho
#content #writer #contentwriter