Newton discovered gravity while working from home during the 1665 Plague.
Now, my college has shut down, and we are instructed by authorities to isolate ourselves.
Though I may not be able to beat Newton, here are my goals for the next few weeks:
1. Write more + work more
2. Catch up with studies
3. Complete my essays in time
4. Read the books I’d bought months ago
5. Workout indoors
6. Eat healthy food and not skip meals
7. Sleep enough
8. Watch some movies
9. Learn digital drawing on my iPad
10. Be socially responsible by not stepping out of my house.
This is the perfect time to invest in ourselves and stay safe.
What are your plans for the self-isolation period?
P.S. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.
~ Eckhart Tolle