Muskan Bansal asked 3 questions in her recent post:
1. Can a BCom graduate earn enough to save for a Post Graduation in 2 years?
2. What’s the scope for content writing in long term?
3. If I start saving today, what’s the best way to do that?
Kindly help her out by commenting your answers.
1. It depends on how much a BCom graduate can earn and SAVE in 2 years, and the cost of PG. Outliers should not be considered as norms, so decide wisely.
More importantly the reason for pursuing PG should make economic and logical sense. Generally PG is a requirement and valued more in academics and research. These are my observations only, I may be wrong about these aspects.
2. Skills rarely become obsolete; though they may ‘transform’ due to prevailing tech and market demands. If content writing is considered as a skill, then it will last as long as ‘content’ is in demand, which in my opinion is forever.
3. It’s a personal choice and difficult to say. Savings can get you only so far; focusing on increasing the income is much more important.
The best way to make a living is doing what you love. The ROI in this is always positive and extremely high! 🙂
P.S. My answers are generic and guidelines only.