Here’s something to get you started:-
There are 4 important elements to email copy:
1. The subject line
2. The first line of the email
3. The structure of the body
4. The ‘P.S.’ after the signature (this is done by all excellent copywriters).
These are the features of a good email copy:
1. Be to the point. Very, very essential.
2. Use simple words and short sentences.
3. Use bullet points, headings, subheadings; make it easy to skim through.
4. Build a story around your product/service offering. Explain your pain points that the reader will resonate with, then give your solution.
5. Make it conversational.
6. Present your solution as an experience, not a ‘features of this product’ list.
That’s all there is!
The rest? It’s trial and error.
Once you send the emails out, you’ll know what to do better.
Emails of different purposes are written differently. You’ll pick that up with time.
Don’t think about perfecting the email copy, just get started!