I won this internship through the Employability Award in Trinity College Dublin.
The Employability Award had 3 levels over 6 months; each with individual assessments:
– Shared reference of completing 320 hours of part-time work
– Attended Career Readiness workshops in Trinity
– Attended workshops at KPMG and PwC
– Attended a CV review session with KPMG
– Submitted “reflective careers assessment”— an essay about my professional development
– Submitted a presentation to KPMG, recommending online marketing solutions for their client
– Shortlisted as 1 of 5 finalists for a 10-minute pitch at KPMG
– Won the pitch… bringing me a summer internship and €500!
I am so excited about this!
Honestly, this year, I hadn’t applied to a single internship. I was ready to take summer as it comes.
And now, I have won an internship with one of the Big 4s, KPMG!
Things work out in mysterious ways, don’t they?
P.S. Do you want access to my pitch? Comment “YES” and I’ll share it with you!
P.P.S. And will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
~ Dr Seuss
#content #writer #contentwriter