How to balance learning and execution?
1. Change word usage from the heavy “Execution” to light & easy “Doing.”
2. Strive to INTEGRATE learning with doing, i.e. learning by trial & error. You learn on the job [and also get paid to learn!]
3. You could have all the knowledge in the world, but doing is the only way to find out if it works for YOU. Consider internships & other real work experience to validate your learnings.
4. Continuously learning new skills is overrated. Focus on layering your skills. For eg: If you are good at writing Instagram captions, layer this with graphic designing, running ads, etc.
People who have done something are always valued over people who claim to know something. [Also, you can always hire someone for specific skills.]
5. Realise that doing completes the cycle of learning.
❤️ Enjoy the wondrous journey by learning with doing.
How do you integrate learning & doing?
P.S. “Knowing” is the end of learning.
~ Naval Ravikant