In the last 3 days, 14 people have asked me this.
Sorry, I cannot give you a Premium membership because I am not a LinkedIn employee, and don’t have those privileges.
But, what I CAN give you is some very real advice:
You do NOT need a Premium account to get good opportunities.
You do NOT need a Premium account to connect with the right people.
You do NOT need a Premium account to make more money.
What you need to do instead is:
1. Update your profile & write an attractive headline
2. Create & publish content regularly
3. Engage with other people’s posts
4. Message people in your field, whom you’re inspired by
5. Converse with your network; don’t keep asking for favours
6. Make the most of what you have.
Focus on the things that matter.
Focus on yourself.
So, how will you make the most of LinkedIn?
P.S. It’s not the lack of resources, it’s your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
~ Tony Robbins