1. A room with 24-hour heating and hot water
2. A seamless WiFi connection
3. FaceTime, so I can see my family everyday
4. Not being a part of rumour-filled WhatsApp groups
5. My lecturers, who are conducting online lectures out of their comfort zone
6. More time to sleep, rest, workout, and work
7. Frozen food (fresh for months!)
8. Time to conduct LIVE sessions
9. Awareness about myself & my anxieties, which lets me cope with them better
10. All the work and payments
11. All the people who are staying home.
Thanks Nidhi Nagori for tagging me in this challenge.
I nominate anyone who’s grateful for anything, to share their list in the comments!
P.S. Gratitude turns what we have into enough.